temperatures in utah

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
anyboby here out in utah , whats the temp be geting to, will i need my block heater working out there im going to pleasent grove next friday????:dunno

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
If your GP's, batts and starter are in good order on your 7.3, I bet you could get her lit off easily in the single digits. But in the 20's is when I like to start plugging it in.

BlackBioBurner

Full Size Newbie
Reaction score
Chilly

We have been having some pretty cold nights and early mornings but it doesn't seem to be getting any lower than the 30's. If you are working early in the morning or letting the truck sit out all night you might have a bit of a difficult start. But I am fairly new to diesels. We have been known to start getting quite a bit of snow in November. I just had five inches of snow here at my house last week and then it has warmed up for a while and melted it all. Like I said I don't have a lot of experience with diesels but be ready for cold and wet:coat . And take into account that the forcasts here are often off from reality.

BlackBioBurner

Full Size Newbie
Reaction score
More like fall

This week is starting to feel more like fall. The temp is a bit warmer but the rains are rolling in today. Unless we get a major cold front I can't see it getting any lower than the high 30's at night. Here is a link to our local weather forecast for the week. ksl.com - KSL Weather Center

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58