Question Ten Thousand Dollar Mark and still love/hate it!

hulkster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Current Attachments (220.2 KB)

Leaking o ring this is an updated part that started leaking, most likely who ever installed it over torqued it or ?.

majek5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to drive that truck more 62K on a 2005 you should be ashamed. These trucks are like a girlfriend they need constant "exercising".

I've only got 36K on my 06.:eek: I think if I got to $2000 my wife would definately rip my "boys" off.

Last edited:

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Been away for awhile... Just got a call from a buddy who claims he just got a letter in the mail yesterday 3-4-2013 indicating a class action and identifing 3500.00 to each person who leased or purchased a 6.0 up to 07... Anyone else get one? He told me he would bring me the letter so I should know more about it tonight....

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Current Attachments (220.2 KB)

Leaking o ring this is an updated part that started leaking, most likely who ever installed it over torqued it or ?.

On the upgraded standpipes, there is teflon ring that sits just below that o-ring... Same with the Dummy Plugs... Nevermind I missed the fact thet you said it was updated...

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one too. I dont think much of it. Maybe a scam of some kind.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got his letter last week. Still waiting for mine. If I remember he said it was dealing with the EGR system if you had problems and paid for repairs.

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
It has spent alot of time in the shop... Not so much the problems but this rig has been stolen twice requiring major work...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58