Tequila, Vodka, Scotch

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rarely Drink Alcohol so I don’t know what brands are Best, Good or even drinkable. I know People “Collect” Some types of Alcohol for long periods of time and sometimes they even drink that stuff!! The reason I would like to know is I have a Client that is displaying has Scotch Collection in the New Wet Bar I had installed!! I told his wife I would like to get him a Bottle to show my gratitude. She told me she wasn’t up on Scotch because she drank Vodka or Tequila.

Here is the Question. What would be a great Bottle of Scotch, Vodka, or Tequila? I’m looking for a Collectors Item.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Oh boy.....know first off that Scotch drinkers are almost cult like in the pursuit of thier spirits. I personally dont like Scotch at all. I guess I'm too much of an American/Canadian whiskey drinker. But look for a good single malt that has aged at least 12 years. Glenfiddich and The Glenlivet (those are two seperate distillers) come to mind as good Scotches. Scotch info --> Clicky

On tequila you cant go wrong with Cuervo 1800 but its not a top notch tequila. Herradura Selección Suprema is an excellent choice. Heres a good site on Tequila -->Clicky

And for vodka...... Absolut (there are about 100 different flavors) is a safe choice. There is a brand called Jewel of Russia that is good also. Honestly though, I bet the guy wont judge you one way or another if you get him something that doesnt fit his taste (as I said, Scotch drinkers are a different breed) to a tee, I bet he'll appreciate the hell out of it.

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scotch --> Macallan

Vodka --> Grey Goose (French :sorry )

Tequila --> Patron

Every distiller has different grades of product. Like 95_Stroker said, to each their own. My wife drinks Jack Daniels Green Label, but not Black Label. They seem the same to me.

fgtex

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
ranger boy said:
I know one of the more expensive tequila's is Jose Cuervo. And an expensive vodka is Grey Goose. Scotch I dunno. I'm not big on liquor at all, but my mom drinks Cuervo and it's not cheap.

I doubt he is looking for quality Scotch, Vodka, Tequilla advice from a 19 year old.;)

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my scotch of choice

hi ya'all,, my 1st choice in scotch is BELL'S i have had import and just the good old home stuff from my friends in scotland .. I hoard it when a bottle or two now and then. :thumbs Now about tequilla...Tarantula (blue color) is smooth and has a hint of citrus....caution, it sneaks up on you:eek: vodka is a crap shoot, not big on that stuff. Jaegermeister RULES!!! :hail :sweet :hail Dante59 (Rich)

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He had some 12 & 18 YO MACALLAN opened and some Jonnie Walker Blue, sealed. Several other brands.

I Found some 25 year old MACALLAN will that work for the scotch!

She had some Gray Goose and a few of the other Mentioned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14