Terminator installed

Stroked95

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!! This thing is awesome I got my terminator on sat. and had it installed sunday morning. I would have installed it sat. but I had to drive 4 hours to my parents house where my truck was to install it. I will tell you I am glad I don't have to drive my little sis's bronco anymore. Any way, enough about that. This thing is amazing. Compared to before my truck is so much stronger. Before I would step on the go pedal, and it would pick up and when the turbo lit it would take off. Now I step on the go pedal and it just GOES!!! It seems to idle smoother, and it almost seems to have quieted the motor some. Once up to speed say 55 it is so smooth. While I was on a closed course it jumped to pegged out on the speedo very fast! For some reason I don't think my turbo will like my terminator for very long. Sorry no MPG yet I can't keep my foot out of it, probably won't be able to for a few months
Also turned my turnout stack into a miter flush with the top of the cab. I'll have to get some pics up soon.

BTW I don't have programing to take full advantage of the terminator yet either, looks like I'll need Tony to tweek on the tunes a little.

and for dsalf250:sorry for hijacking your other thread the other day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58