test color for the brake calipers

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
mrs pb's edge is on the short list to get poweder coated brake calipers
so today i cleaned em up and shot em with high temp gloss red, to see if the color was to over the top for her car.

hope it grows on her

AK HDM

Reaction score
That's a real good looking Edge :thumbs The caliper looks good that color.
How do you like the car?
We have one, same color also. It handles great especially on slick roads. One important thing up here is a good heater,& the Edge has that. alt The coldest we've had it out in is -45, & were toasty warm with out having to run the fan on the highest setting. :D We are real happy with ours.
Mike

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
That's a real good looking Edge :thumbs The caliper looks good that color.
How do you like the car?
We have one, same color also. It handles great especially on slick roads. One important thing up here is a good heater,& the Edge has that. alt The coldest we've had it out in is -45, & were toasty warm with out having to run the fan on the highest setting. :D We are real happy with ours.
Mike

freakin awesome car/cuv/suv
wife really likes it, i scored big points buying it for her :sweet
gets 22 mpg at 80 ish gets better the fast she drives it
comfy seats ( i am tall),
8" ground clearance
killer sound system for a stock setup
got it for a song

and if the calipers come out good i am going to do the towboss calipers

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike - Robert and I were swapping PM's the other day about Edges. My youngest son has one and we rode in it to Louisiana last Friday (700 mile round trip). It wasn't too bad, but there were 5 adults (Me, my wife, mil, and two sons). Wife, mil, and I rode in the back coming home, and watched the latest "Die Hard" movie on the DVD system with the two wireless headsets. I actually like the color of Robert's the best (I like red). My son's is (I think) Light Sage. How do you like the way the front seats fit? My wife's back likes the comfort of my PSD and the Expedition that we had a couple of years back. The Five Hundred just doesn't have the comfort. The truck seats seem to "wrap around" your body.

AK HDM

Reaction score
Wayne, I like the front seats on the edge, except I don't like the way the head rest leans so far forward.They aren't quite as comfortable as the captains chairs in my truck, but a lot better than the seats in the 2004 F-150 we had.Those just killed my back. All in all we are pretty impressed with the rig. We insure through Allstate & they classify it as a "truck".:rolleyes:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I could have sworn Bama was gonna tell Robert to chrome them...

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I could have sworn Bama was gonna tell Robert to chrome them...

they do have a chrome powder coat :sly

i looked to see if the aftermarket had any already done, to bad i geuss the edge isnt listed as a TOP ride yet?:dunno

i am 6'3" and the headrest fit me great,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14