Texas Terrorist Control

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see why Texas does not have any terrorist problems.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Like Ron White says, kill somebody in Texas, you don't wait around on Death Row, you go to the front of the line, jack!

Many states are doing away with the death penalty, Texas has put in an express lane! :D

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
In the late 1800's we had a judge in East Texas who would start his murder trials off by asking "Does the deceased deserve to be deceased?".

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the late 1800's we had a judge in East Texas who would start his murder trials off by asking "Does the deceased deserve to be deceased?".

All murder trials should start that way. I feel the punishment should fit the crime. And not of this wimpy lethal injection crap!!!! Hang 'em high on the local courthouse square at noon on Saturdays like the old days. Then you'd see the crime rate (especially murders) drop like a rock!!!!

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All murder trials should start that way. I feel the punishment should fit the crime. And not of this wimpy lethal injection crap!!!! Hang 'em high on the local courthouse square at noon on Saturdays like the old days. Then you'd see the crime rate (especially murders) drop like a rock!!!!

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I understand the defense plea "He needed killin'!" is valid in four Southern states.:D

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when I worked for Bell Helicopter in Iran back in the 70's we were running around Tehran on our YZ-400 and came upon one of those circle intersections where they were having a public hanging in he center of it !!!!

The wife almost killed me thinking I went through there on purpose ! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58