Thank you for having me.

Trigger

Hellraiser
Reaction score
Hello every one. My name is Joshua and I'm from a small town a hundred miles west of Houston TX. I have been in the Army for almost 11 years, and was a Ford mechanic for 3 years. I build everything. Custom metal fabrication, wood, and anything else you can think of. In my spare time I build and fab on my and others offroad rides, and I build custom rifles.

I am currently serving my third tour in Iraq, this one being a 16 month punishment. I have not yet seen my new truck but I'm sure its a big mean nasty SOB. I have just ordered a 2008 6.4 FX4 crew cab SWB with all kinds of bells and whistles.

Thank you for the future help for yourselves and I hope that I may be of service to you as well.

In the driveway:
1997 Ford F-150 4x4
1998 Jeep Wrangler
1977 Ford F-250
1975 Ford F-100 4X4
1971 Ford Bronco

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome Trigger. sounds like you do some cool stuff. We like that kinda stuff around here. Also, thanks for what you are doing for our country.

Be safe and come home safely too. Congrats on the new truck and hope its all you wanted it to be.

come around alot and share all your expertise with us. :thumbs

Reaction score
Welcome, Trigger! Always great to have another Texan on board.:tex

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe trip there and back. Thanks for serving! :thanks

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Joshua! Great to have you in the community:thumbs

My brother from the 28th Mechanized heads over in 9/08,take care and check in when you can brother :sweet

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14