Thank you Mr. O'Reilly's counter man

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I went to the local O'Really's last nite to get some diesel additive and while I was checking out, me and the dude behind the counter start talking about diesel pick-ups.

He tells me that a PURE station about 10 miles down the road still sells 500ppm low sulfure diesel.

Sure nuff, I had to go to Huntsville today, so I made it a point to fill up at this PURE station. They still use the old style pump too. I had filled up here before, but it was along time ago when I drove a gasser car.

It was so nice to see that yeller than normal fuel going into the tank.

Thank you Mr. O'Reilly's counter man, here's to you. :thumbs

dpantazis

Reaction score
bama- why would you want to run that rot gut in your truck? would you drink moon shine for a clay jug marked X X X....

the sulphur will clog up your EGR quicker than you can slip on frozen snot.

oh never mind.

FTG-05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the local O'Really's last nite to get some diesel additive and while I was checking out, me and the dude behind the counter start talking about diesel pick-ups.

He tells me that a PURE station about 10 miles down the road still sells 500ppm low sulfure diesel.

Sure nuff, I had to go to Huntsville today, so I made it a point to fill up at this PURE station. They still use the old style pump too. I had filled up here before, but it was along time ago when I drove a gasser car.

It was so nice to see that yeller than normal fuel going into the tank.

Thank you Mr. O'Reilly's counter man, here's to you. :thumbs

Bama, please PM me the location, would you?

Thanks,

Al

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow my o'reily's people barely know what a diesel is. But they are all young kids that look liked they just graduated high school

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Wow.........that is kool you can still get 500ppm Bama !!!

I didn't realize they were still making it.

Tbar

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I asked the owner if he would still continue to get the 500ppm, and he said that they just keep bringing it and was not sure how long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58