Thanks Bill (CHPMustang)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Gotta give a shout out to Bill. he's been tryin to get me to go with satellite radio.

i have been kinda lazy in doin it, but i finally bought a SIRIUS Stratus Receiver the other day from Wally World.

Got it hooked up today, and man, wish i had done it along time ago.

now i can listen to the 80's and :bama Old School Rap :bama without all the stickin commercials.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Gotta give a shout out to Bill. he's been tryin to get me to go with satellite radio.

i have been kinda lazy in doin it, but i finally bought a SIRIUS Stratus Receiver the other day from Wally World.

Got it hooked up today, and man, wish i had done it along time ago.

now i can listen to the 80's and :bama Old School Rap :bama without all the stickin commercials.

Old School Rap? Like the Sugar Hill Gang, Fab Five Freddy and Grandmaster Flash? Very cool stuff, but the new stuff leaves me cold. The 80's? All the stuff I played when I worked for Armed Forces Radio...boy does THAT stuff bring back memories!:tounge

PLEASE tell me you're not a gangsta rap fan!:eek:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i never bought into the gangsta rap richard. im strictly old school, keeping real, YO!!!

run-dmc, dana dan, eric b. & rakim, slick rick, KRS-ONE, heavy D & the boys, mc lyte, and so on. :bama

maybe alittle rob van winkle every now and then.

ice, ice baby.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Excellent deal! Great to hear you got her hooked up! :thumbs :bama

Satellite Radio indeed is a beautiful thing:ZigBang:

See ma man Ziggy at MyRadiostore for the 12v>5v power adapter for your stratus,that's what you need to take the cigarette lighter power plug out of the way.:sly

Reaction score
course it really dont matter anymore if you get xm or sirius after mel carmasin gets done with congress. why they causin so many problems is beyond my logic. are you sure yer not gonna miss all the commercials bama?

dpantazis

Reaction score
bama- bout time you started riding with the big dog!
backstage is not as good as it used to be.
what did you get for a receiver? mounting? didja get a PNP?
dp

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
bama- bout time you started riding with the big dog!
backstage is not as good as it used to be.
what did you get for a receiver? mounting? didja get a PNP?
dp

DP, i got the Stratus receiver. it is sitting just above the radio and to the right.

i am using the cass. tape adapter at the moment. not sure how to hard wire that part directly into the rec.

just had one put in my wifes expedition. her radio has the CD/AUX button, but no where to plug into the back of the radio. can anyone help me out with that part?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58