The cab is off!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i should be there. 2 old quads are sold, one left to sell, the horse we were trying to sell is sold (knock knock). race season is officially over, still have some horse **** but should be a powerstroke club/ play with my toys sunday for me.......so i wanna see the relifed 6.0!:turbo

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Walt hows it coming along?:dunno

ya walt, hows it coming along???

i speculate, by the way your truck rolled that heavy heavy black smoke that fell to the ground before, that now it will just dump kingsford charcoal bricks all over the road when you mat it. we shall collect said bricks, and have a pig roast.

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
There's been a delay.The turbo pedestal don't fit an '03 intake manifold.(My '04 truck has an '03 motor by the way).Elite stepped up and are fabbing me a new manifold to work with their turbo set-up.Studs are in,injectors in,fuel system done.Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:( :( :( :rant :rant :rant .It's killin' me! And you jokers better not laugh at me when I show up on Sunday driving the ranger!:doh: :guns: :boxing :boxing

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
whats with the boots?

The boots are from when they made fiberglass caps.They belong to the guys they hired who couldn't cut it.I guess they had a couple that went out for lunch and never came back.There's some funny stories behind the boots.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now thats customer service I would say.:sweet Aint nothing wrong with driving a ranger right?I mean it does have really black tinted windows doesnt it?:roflmao

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya