The cops here have nothing better to do

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what your saying.
It's just that I see there cars with blacked out windows with tint and I cant have it but there able to keep it. Something is wrong with this law.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
If the states are going to inforce these kind of stupid laws, they need to send stuff to dealers and autoparts places about these laws and quit sellin stuff to customers thats illegal. :rantIt would stop alot of crap goin down. If its illegal, dont install it or sell it!:eek:. Sometimes I wonder if my tint is legal. Its freakin dark. I hate it at night cause its hard to see out of. But love it in the summer time!

pubs34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can sell it cause it's not illegal everywhere,dark tinted windows are not illegal, just on the road, not off road or in show autos, different fog lights, different lifts or lowering kits, different light bulbs, side markers, different wheel and tire sizes, the list goes on........

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
They can sell it cause it's not illegal everywhere,dark tinted windows are not illegal, just on the road, not off road or in show autos, different fog lights, different lifts or lowering kits, different light bulbs, side markers, different wheel and tire sizes, the list goes on........

Very well put!!!

Dave :)

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Well......That did not go as well as I was hopeing for. Give them a tin star and it goes to there head.
He said that all the tint needed to come off and get the right stuff on there. No, and, it's, or buts. So now I am going to start taking photos of all SHERIFF VEHICLES with heavy tinted windows and start some crap with it. My father inlaw use to run the local TV station and my wife still knows reporters there. Like what the lawer said, whats good for the goose is good for them too. :dizzy
Nope. They're exempt.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I cant figur out is how does a limo get a way with it????? A Limo company came by the shop and was asking about the rental side we have. I as him how does a limo get a way with it and he did not know. He buys them that way. But he did say the tint is a 1% on the back from the back of the front door back. Front doors are 25%. :dunno

I did try talking to the dealer about it, and asked if they would fix the two front wondows. They said it's my problem. :rant:rant I got a ford motor company survey for the dealership in the mail today. :stir:stir What do you think I'm going to put.....:innocent:innocent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58