The New Stealth Pumps will be available in Jan. 08'

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
my truck keeps asking me to buy him a pulse, but i have to keep telling him NO!!! he is really getting on my nerves now so anybody wanna donate to my sanity and help give my truck the pulse pump it longs so much for?!:lmao

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck keeps asking me to buy him a pulse, but i have to keep telling him NO!!! he is really getting on my nerves now so anybody wanna donate to my sanity and help give my truck the pulse pump it longs so much for?!:lmao

forget the pulse strokin,just throw on another resistor in your icp! after all,you are the king of the 10-1,000,000k mod.:sly

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
:lmao

i can only do so much with those little resistors on my stock pump. just think what i could do with my resistors if i got a pulse!!!!!!!!! LoL.

on edit--- you can put a 22k resistor inline on your icp and then a 5.6k resistor jammed in the plug the old way and after you run it like that you will demolish the o-rings in your IPR, so make note, if you do a 10k mod this way don't take it too far!!! i found out the hard way!!! LoL

Ok, on a serious note now. i'm about to do away with all my resistors due to a set of stage 1's i just happen to be puttin' in it real soon. and don't worry, i will be putting my guages in first!! oh yeah and i'm putting in a SD HPOP so i can keep from setting the CEL all the time with stage 1's and the DP-Tuner i'm ordering in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
I am still LEANING towards the PULSE but we will see :)

I might just throw in the 17* Pump I have now lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl