THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND SUICIDE BOMBINGS

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
There was a comment made by a Jewish leader in the late 60's - early 70's, I believe it was Golda Mier but I cannot be sure. Anyway, this person was asked what it would take for peace to prevail in the Middle East. The person replied "When the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us, then there will be peace."
From reading this article it would seem that the person who made that quote knew what they were talking about.
Craig

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
There was a comment made by a Jewish leader in the late 60's - early 70's, I believe it was Golda Mier but I cannot be sure. Anyway, this person was asked what it would take for peace to prevail in the Middle East. The person replied "When the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us, then there will be peace."
From reading this article it would seem that the person who made that quote knew what they were talking about.
Craig

The next time any of you hear some hippy ranting about how evil Israel is, ask them to refute this statement honestly:

"If the Palestinians and the remainder of the Arab world laid down their weapons today, there would be peace in the Middle East forever. If Israel laid down HER arms today, there would be another Holocaust."

I just don't understand why people cannot see that what is written in this interview is true (For enoug of the Muslim world to make a difference. i don't want to generalize an entire population, but there are enough of them out there adhereing to this to make it scary).

I don't understand why they can think of Israel, a country the size of new jersey with a population of 5 million people, is the big, bad meany aggressor, when they are surrounded on all sides by powerful, wealthy arab countries with populations totalling 50 million or more. THe Isrealis are outnumbered 10 to 1 at least, yet somehow, they are being painted and portrayed as big bad meanie bullies... Go figure...

Reaction score
I don't understand why they can think of Israel, a country the size of new jersey with a population of 5 million people, is the big, bad meany aggressor, when they are surrounded on all sides by powerful, wealthy arab countries with populations totalling 50 million or more. THe Isrealis are outnumbered 10 to 1 at least, yet somehow, they are being painted and portrayed as big bad meanie bullies... Go figure...

Hoss,

I think the reason Israel can be so "intimating" is they think before they act. There is nothing scarier than an intelligent foe. A dumb foe can be somewhat predictable. :2c

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Also Israel probably has one of the best militaries next to us. Keith

You would too if surrounded on three sides by people who outnumber you 10 to 1 and want you dead, especially when considering the 4th side is the ocean!!!

The Israeli military did not start out as the biggest and the best, it got there out of necessity due to the fact that they were constantly being attacked from all sides.

Just because you are VERY capable of, and not afraid to, defend yourself does not make you an aggressor. It just makes you smart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58