The Real Deal

Gus Johnson Ford

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
HI guys,
My name is Chuck and I am the Parts Manager for Gus Johnson Ford. We are a Dealer in the Spokane area and the real deal. We would like to offer you folks factory Ford parts at a good guy discount. We are not going to bump the prices just to give you a discount. We want to be in this for the long haul and will become a paying Vendor when we make our first sale. Hopefully this will be tomorrow!

We will offer you cost plus 20% on all Factory Ford Parts. Motorcraft Parts, and Accessories. We are not going to overcharge for shipping either. Just the real honest deal.

We do not have a fancy search engine for your own parts lookup, but if you email me directly, I will be happy to communicate via email to help you with your needs.

We hope to be forced to hire a dedicated person for this position, but for now, you will be dealing with me, the boss.

We look forward to a lasting business relationship and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Chuck

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and thanks for offering the great deals to us. Maybe we can do some business in the future.

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, this is a great site for any resource! just to learn and meat great people!!! its nice to know there are great dealers to help out there!! thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58