The Wedding

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know 'bout y'all but I'm Sick'n Tired, of being Sick'n Tired.. of hearing about this Dam# WEDDING..........

JEZZUS....:rant

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what wedding? mine was in November; once is enough I'm good for the rest of my life I don't need to be in another.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT WEDDING???

You trading up to another?? Once is enough for me too.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what wedding? mine was in November; once is enough I'm good for the rest of my life I don't need to be in another.

>> THEE << Wedding.. the one you can't turn on the TV without it being IN YOUR FACE.. The Royal (PIA) wedding.. 'cross the Pond one. :D:)

WHAT WEDDING???

You trading up to another?? Once is enough for me too.

;):lmao NO... I only dun it once too.. and after 44 years.. I purdy much desided.. She'z a "Keeper". ;tu

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O that wedding...... Wife cleared the DVR to record it. She works for hilton and does the UK so I can almost under stand it.

I think they should have gone with the red neck wedding and have a kegg party with red neck golf and lawn darts........LOL :sweet:sweet:sweet

NO... I only dun it once too.. and after 44 years.. I purdy much desided.. She'z a "Keeper".

Dang Joe you been married long then I been a live, by about a year. I going into 14 years of I DO's.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya.. I alwayz say.. we were Born Married.. with a balance due, on a Sears Card. ;):D

Been along time. But It's all been good.

when I say..12 point, 9/16ths.. or.. hand me that pre-charged oil filter..wouldya ? all I gota do is hold my hand out.

Don't git no bedder'n nat.

Life Is good.

Joe

'course I'm Qualed on the Vacuum Cleaner'n Dishwasher too ;) :lmao:lmao

Two Four Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sick of hearing about it too, but she is a cutie!!

It is definately "cheaper to keep her"!!
An older friend of mine who has been married multiple times once told me that Love is grand and divorce is 10 grand (i think inflation has bumped that figure up a bit)...LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg