THE "X" vs. the civic for Bill! (kinda like his runin')

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Vegas back in January and I wanted to post this sooner but didnt get the chance to. I have some free time and wanted to share this with everyone.

Well one night I was invited out to dinner at a restaurant on the strip and when I got out of the taxi I see this lifted "X" really close to this Civic hatch back. Well I was wondering what was going on. So like the good tourist I was I had my digital camera in my pocket. I was like ohhhhh I got to get a shot of this for all the guys over at SuperDutyDiesel.com. Basically the Excursion's large tires demolished the side of the civic. I know the picture isnt that good but things were crazy there. One, you don't walk out into traffic, THEY will run you over. Second, this was on the main strip and people were racing around the accident like maniacs so I snapped the pic really fast and got off the road. :burnit

xvscivic.jpg

The second picture is of me proposing to my now fiance on the Hoover Dam. I was in Nevada and she was in Arizona. Ya know what the funny thing was, I never seen so many damn PSD's out there. Every other truck was a damn PSD on the Damn DAM! I WAS LIKE DAMN! There are alot of Ford diesels on this DAM. The Dam tour guide agreed with me as well and said "DAMN!". So we were all just astonished on the Dam and we all said DAMN! Damn, that was a good time I would recommend it to anyone that has never seen the Hoover Dam, whether its with a Dam tour guide or not, you'll still have a DAMN good time! ;)

engaged.jpg

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeap that be one Excursion overlooking that little civic:D Congrats to you and the bride to be :thumbs

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Yeap that be one Excursion overlooking that little civic:D Congrats to you and the bride to be :thumbs

Yeah, congrats to you and your fiance. Now if you'd take off that red hat you'd be in business!:roflmao

Nice pic of the X and the civic, too. :sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
Now if you'd take off that red hat you'd be in business!:roflmao
Busted Nothing like getting caught on a Ford site wearing a Chevy hat:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Congrats on the proposal.

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Busted Nothing like getting caught on a Ford site wearing a Chevy hat:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Congrats on the proposal.

OK you guys can laugh and bust my chops :hail but it is an even trade off. I drive my Excursion and a 2000 Chevy Pickup (which is a company vehicle) and I have a 1972 Nova that I drag race. As for the wife she drives a 2006 Explorer with the 4.0. So it's 50/50 2 Chevys and 2 Fords.

Although when I race I am totally against fords, sorry just my nature. However, I have been thinking of getting a Mustang to even the playing field so no one can say anything!:sweet

But I must say I am proud to be driving American made vehichles! :burnit

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
If when you race you are totally against Fords why is there a Ford 9 inch rear end in your car? HaHa gotchya. Congrats on the lady in your life and the nova is cool too.

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Thats kinda like a Wolf in Sheep's clothing :roflmao :roflmao

Well in this case a sheep in wolves clothing! :roflmao :roflmao :sweet
_______________FORD^ CHEVY^
Man I am getting it from every angle. LOL. I am getting it also at fordexcursions.com!

Well like I said I want to build a mustang so I even the playing field. Maybe I will build a 12 bolt for it! LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl