The yellow plague

tony4380

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
the pollen down here in the south is pretty bad... well it was until this recent bit of storms... Bama can vouch...

spring is always hell for me. i love a rainy spring because it keeps the pollen to a minimum...

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yeap,

We have the same thing in Dallas, both car and truck is covered with it!!!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
It'll get bad here in Jersey in about 2 weeks. May flies to follow. Then the Gnats. Then around mid-May the temp will soar to about 80-85 with awful humidity, mosquitos [Jersey state bird] and a nice sticky 5 minute rain pretty much every other day. Followed by more humidity, even higher temps, [85-100] and at nite even more bugs and heat lightning. As you can tell, I'm really looking forward to summer. The droughts, the grass dying and turning brown, having to cover yourself with bug spray just to take out the garbage, keeping your eyes peeled for black bears, etc. Just a good time all the way around.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll get bad here in Jersey in about 2 weeks. May flies to follow. Then the Gnats. Then around mid-May the temp will soar to about 80-85 with awful humidity, mosquitos [Jersey state bird] and a nice sticky 5 minute rain pretty much every other day. Followed by more humidity, even higher temps, [85-100] and at nite even more bugs and heat lightning. As you can tell, I'm really looking forward to summer. The droughts, the grass dying and turning brown, having to cover yourself with bug spray just to take out the garbage, keeping your eyes peeled for black bears, etc. Just a good time all the way around.

:eek:Remind me to go around your part of the country. We will be in Maine around June.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14