There still are good dealerships out there

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
Well i finally got my truck back today from having the y pipes fixed. Just wanted to share how good of a guy the Ford house in Stephenville has. He told me my issue was the downpipe was rubbing on the flex pipe are of the y pipe due to it being the larger aftermarket dp. We got a new one in and he said it would probably end up happening again. Well when i went to pick her up today he had gone out and had a solid pipe made for my truck and didnt charge me anything at all extra. This dealership has always treated me right and fix really small things and tell ya not to worry about it..just thought i would share that there are still good people/dealerships out there :sweet:sweet

bob68vw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thats good to hear, going to have to make the drive down there, the weatherford dealer sucks

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
well thats good to hear, going to have to make the drive down there, the weatherford dealer sucks

If ya come down, the guy you need to talk to is named Sam...very helpful and actually knows about these trucks....obviously there are way more diesels in the cowboy capitol of the world so these guys are diesel savvy unlike some of the city dealers ;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14