Thieves!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Well, I've been "fixin" to order some Jimmy Jammers for a while....waited too darn long!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :nutkick:

http://community.webshots.com/album/556437593doxaqo

I will be ordering some this weekend, now. Also, any recommendations for an alarm/remote start/fuel kill combo? I'd like to be a little more prepared, next time.

They only took my stereo. Really not much else of value in the truck. But, it pisses me off so much, that we all work hard for our things, and some bum with out a job feels entitled to your stuff!!! Damn, I really want to beat the crap out of a criminal, right now. ANY criminal!!-mad -mad
Would Jimmy Jammers have stopped this? I was talking to a lady at my job yesterday who drives a PSD identical to mine and she told me hers was broken into by the thieves popping out the lock on her door (seems to be like your incident) and took a laptop. She said it's in the design and nothing can be done to stop it. Maybe she doesn't know about Jimmy Jammers, and we all may need to get this.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Would Jimmy Jammers have stopped this? I was talking to a lady at my job yesterday who drives a PSD identical to mine and she told me hers was broken into by the thieves popping out the lock on her door (seems to be like your incident) and took a laptop. She said it's in the design and nothing can be done to stop it. Maybe she doesn't know about Jimmy Jammers, and we all may need to get this.

in the jimmi jam. instructions theres ref. to putting a
worm type clamp 'round the lock cylinder...that way it
cant be 'slammed' out.

in THIS tutorial you can see the clamp around
the lock cylinder...JJ might even be including the clamp these days...

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! A club no one wants to be in. The damage to mine wasn't enough to get the insurance company involved.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I know a criminal you can come and beat the crap out of. I work with him and he takes anything laying around for more than 5 minutes. I set my tools on my roll around cart next to the truck I was wiring and they were gone. The one day I forgot to lock my box and the draws are open like someone raided it. When you do something in retaliation he is upset like a little baby. One of the best things we did to him was put a just married sign on his car. He car pools with another guy to Flint. Supposedly people were honkin and waivin at the fags on there way home. :roflmao :roflmao :tounge

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ft4l....thats why i mark ALL my tools w/ a perm. mark (usually a metal
stamp or used to just grind a pattern into the wrench etc).

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
My brother paints all his tool bright floresent PINK............. :eek: (no he isn't gay!!!)

1) They stand out like a sore thumb and are easy to find.............. :cool:
2) NOBODY will steal BUTT UGLY tools painted PINK!!! :D

Tbar

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
None of that works for me Snap On tools are hard to engrave and stamp and they buff the paint off or just paint it their colors. Grinding does work, but the Snap On dealer wouldn't warrenty one of my wrenches because there was a grind mark close to the box end also it hurts to deface a $300+ set of wrenches. I know which tools are mine because I buy the specialty tools. Everybody has the basics, k tool, craftsman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14