Think about this and your safety

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Ok today it was all over the news about the Chrysler employees drinking LARGE beers at lunch and what appeared to be refers

SO these guys got caught and sped off to go back to work

soooooo ask yourself about the safety of the vehicles these people that were probably under the influence are now putting vehicles together and sending them on down the line to dealers and roadways near your family.

lets not forget the police that ride around in patrol cars that were possibly assembled by these person

so your in traffic and BAM your hit by a Chrysler product.....its determined a bolt for the steering was not installed correctly...and just killed your passengers as the car slams into and it was discovered the bolts were installed ..by .....you guessed it MR. beer at lunch...

I worked many assembly lines and i know folks may or may not take a drink at lunch and its in no way condoned.

so we as non Chrysler driving persons should file a class action suit against Chrysler for allowing unsafe vehicles on the road.

or should maybe the NTSB immediately name all Chrysler vehicles built in the last year as UNSAFE and have them removed from the roads.
imagine the chaos.

or can we have our money back

I think tomorrow i will visit a Chrysler dealer and ask if their vehicles are safe, since they were built by intoxicated people:coffee:D

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Many years back around '96 or so, when I still was doing OSHA hearing testing, I did the hearing testing at the GM Fairfax plant in KC.

After the lunch break, there were many people who would come in for their hearing test who smelled of alcohol so badly I couldn't tolerate standing near them. They smelled of booze so bad, I don't see how they could possibly pass a breath test. Yet they were building Pontiac Grand Prix's and a comparable Oldsmobile.

Or he might be the person who installs hub cups... Who knows???

There was one guy there who was mentally so far gone from years of drug abuse, he couldn't even get through the hearing test. At least 5 times after he would drift away to la la land, I'd have to open the booth door and remind him that he had to push the button every time he heard the beeps. After wasting over 25 minutes on this guy, I sent him back to work putting hub caps on.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to be hammered to work for Chrysler

lol

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If some new Chryslers have rattles in them, it could be from empty beer cans/bottles. I actually did hear a story about someone who had a Ford that had a rattle in the trunk, but no one could locate the source. Finally they took all the linings out and next to the fender was a bottle with a note that said "You finally found me!!"

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Detroit media reported yesterday Chrysler fired like 50 people as a result of this..

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian Bosworth worked his way through college, and after he graduated, he said in an interview that he would throw stuff in the cars to make them rattle, an extra bolt, a bottle, something. He was a loser then, and he was a loser in the NFL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58