think im gonna get a tattoo????

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well although i hate the things due to personal reasons that ive already stated.im thinking about getting one.im thinking that since most females im gonna be meeting/dateing are gonna have them.so i figure i gotta get over it or i may miss out on the perfect girl.so to get over my fears of them i think i need to get one myself just to prove to me that they are fine and nothing to worry about.

im not sure what i want yet.but im pretty well set on getting the ford blue oval.and have some flames or something around itmaybe little IHs in the oval..im also thinking about a picture of the front of the stroker with smoke coming out of the stacks.i dont want it too big.kinda want to put it on the lower left of my back.that way its hidden and easy to show it to people that want to see it.

any other ideas?drawings or something i could use if i like it?

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Ok I'll be blunt Rich...
So you want to draw on your body (which you say you hate the things) just so you fit in with girls you want to hang out with??? It seems awfully childish to me. Don't fool yourself, going down that road isn't gonna make your life better... why don't you just find a girl that don't have tattoos (I'm sure there are plenty of em, they aren't ALL doing it). Does it make you feel like more of a man to have a truck painted into your skin??? :confused: I'm with Crumm, you are really confusing me. I do have to admit that all the tattooing, piercing, etc going on these days really makes me sick. God made us all beautiful in his image and that should be good enough...
I'm sure you don't have to go to these kind of extremes to find the perfect girl...in fact if you do go for it, I am fairly sure you won't...so please think about it... and know that I do care, that's why I'm saying it :)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
AMEN Roy.

This is some good advise Rich. Please listen to what Roy & Crumm are saying.

Break the cycle of hanging out and being around those that can & will get you into trouble. :thumbs

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
The bad part of getting a tattoo is when ya grow up, its still there. Don't ask me how I know. Even though it is faded and very small, I wish it was gone.
Jim

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Girlfriends and hot women come and go as do fashion trends.
Tattoos are forever.
Don't do it to fit in.
You may regret it...

FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I never understood doing that to your body. Big thumbs down here!!!

Tbar

black_cloud_stroker00

GO BIG RED!!!
Reaction score
I've got 5 tats and I love them, they are all discrete (i.e. covered by a t-shirt). My tats are all related to my heritage so I won't regret them. I never got a tat on a whim, I thought long and hard about each one. Do not get one just to fit in. If you like something, pick it out, but wait 6 months to a year and then see if you still like or want it. The girls these days all have "tramp stamps" but that doesn't mean you need a tat.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black cloud is right I have 4 and dont regret any of them but none where done on a whim. Think long and hard about this one I took a couple of years to decide on each one. Remember it will be there for the rest of your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14