think I'm losing my mind

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:roflmao most anyone that knows me had that figured out long ago.....anywayz...it seems when I am in a situation to turn hard left...the 6.0 in my 04 starts to chuggin away like a 2 cyl John Deere from my younger days. Anyone else ever experience this sort o thing? Seems to run just fine otherwise. Go ahead..tell me I've totally lost it..:eek:

Scot

;()
Reaction score
I've heard the standard response to the unexplained can all be covered under one umbrella response.

"GLOBAL WARMING IS CAUSING YOUR TRUCK TO RUN POORLY":eek:

So you can face the fact you're loosing your mind or blame it on global warming. I use it a couple times a day! :D It helps keep me sane ! :roflmao

Suprob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I agree totally global warming, Polar melt... That has to be the problem. Put some house plants in the cab of your truck and it should run fine.

Rob

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh... okay...

I think there was a service bulletin about chaffed wire harnesses somewhere. It only shows up on a turn basically because it's shorting something out someplace...

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh... okay...

I think there was a service bulletin about chaffed wire harnesses somewhere. It only shows up on a turn basically because it's shorting something out someplace...

ifn you should ever run across that SB, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime I may have to resort to growing some weeds in the truck cause convincing peeps of my sanity is becoming a losing battle:roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14