BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
don't even get me started.. :rant

I'll bring up some goofy comment about the Illuminati, and have black helicopters hovering around my house all night again...

I gotta get some sleep sometime...

:tounge:lmao:tounge

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But also keep in mind that most European countries have mass transit systems that make ours look bad. In many European cities you can get where you need to go and never even own a vehicle.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id still wanna drive my Powerstroke even if there wuz all kinds of transit !!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
But also keep in mind that most European countries have mass transit systems that make ours look bad. In many European cities you can get where you need to go and never even own a vehicle.

make ours look non-existent is more like it...

all you have to do is look at Washington D.C.'s mass transit system...

if it weren't for going to the grocery store, you literally could not own a vehicle and not be missing anything...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
You need to realize that the oil in most oil producing countries is state owned, not private. The reason those countries have cheap fuel is that it is subsidized by the government of that country. In other words the oil produced in those countries is pretty much given to the citizens as hush money and the rest is sold to us and China at huge profits.

I was reading an article yesterday about the state of affairs of the Mexican national oil company and how it is probably going to go broke even at 140/bbl for crude. They have tapped all the easy stuff and dont have the technology to get to the difficult oil that is in deep water off shore or is difficult to refine.

More here also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58