This could be Dangerous, but we need this

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
more like "bubba my ride". Cant say I have ever seen anything on PMR that I would do and be caught dead driving. Maybe "redneck my ride". I like that better.

Ten_Bucks

Chainsaw Collector.
Reaction score
One of my ex GFs didn't like my truck no matter what I did to it. She kept telling me to get rid of it and get a snobmobile(BMW, Benz, Lexus, etc.). Hence, one of the reasons why she's my ex.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Ten_Bucks said:
One of my ex GFs didn't like my truck no matter what I did to it. She kept telling me to get rid of it and get a snobmobile(BMW, Benz, Lexus, etc.). Hence, one of the reasons why she's my ex.
o0o0o had a pretty one eh? yeah i like those ones far away unless they dig my truck...cause otherwise can you say "GOLD DIGGER"

Ten_Bucks

Chainsaw Collector.
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
o0o0o had a pretty one eh? yeah i like those ones far away unless they dig my truck...cause otherwise can you say "GOLD DIGGER"

She wasn't really a gold digger, she's just a snob thanks to her mother.

clem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
the best one I have done (for the OBS trucks) was to get color matching grab handles from a taurus and put three in. The wife comments everytime she hoists her pregnant butt in the front seat. Very easy - total cost was around $20.

I thought about the grab handles but she already has some...

Fine69

Reaction score
Back a long time ago I myself used to worry about this very thing. Then I got smart, I divorced that hag!:roflmao Now I buy anything the little voice in my head tells me to.:thumbs

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
Bryan
a Poopie diaper disposal chute into the bed
12v cooler to keep babies milk fresh :D
New diaper overhead mounted dispenser
Strike the poopie chute and the diaper dispenser. I have a cooler wired in to keep drinks cold for road trips. It was the best $20 i ever spent at Big Lots.;tu My kids are out of diapers and are about old enough to be out of the house. Then it will be the Admiral and I hitting the road on weekends.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
Strike the poopie chute and the diaper dispenser. I have a cooler wired in to keep drinks cold for road trips. It was the best $20 i ever spent at Big Lots.;tu My kids are out of diapers and are about old enough to be out of the house. Then it will be the Admiral and I hitting the road on weekends.
you're a lucky man rayray (that's what i think everytime i see your name)

slickrick

SLICKRICK w/a BIG...TRUCK
Reaction score
AHHH man this is what I need.... do you have any pics? what year taurus? how did you mount them.....oooooo my wife will be so happy she may even get in....... thanks for the help... PM me so we dont hijack this thread.....

SLick

Tx_Atty said:
the best one I have done (for the OBS trucks) was to get color matching grab handles from a taurus and put three in. The wife comments everytime she hoists her pregnant butt in the front seat. Very easy - total cost was around $20.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
you're a lucky man rayray (that's what i think everytime i see your name)
You can call me rayray, ray, I answer to just about anything. Just don't call me late to dinner! -popcorn This Southern boy has to eat on a regular basis!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58