This is going to be nice?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like all of us that have what we have...... Better keep what we've got.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says you can't just pee in it, it will know the difference. Don't these people know that SOMEONE will figure out the right chemical makeup and make urea worthless? HAHA

Then 1 or more of our inventive friends will figure out a work around to this thing. ( Urea Delete? ) If it was made by man it can be copied and/or defeated.

Glad I love my truck. I actually looked up parts for mine and I think I could completely rebuild it to better than brand new for about half the cost of a new truck. Only way they can get around that is to make us all.............never mind, I am not about to jinx us all by even finishing that sentence.

mygsris2slo4u

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
This one seems like it will be pretty easy to defeat... They say that the truck will still run but with reduced power if the tank is empty. I'd be willing to bet that the aftermarket will have a fooler of some sort (to keep it out of limp mode) before the first truck rolls out of a dealership. Then you simply fill the tank up prior to taking the truck for inspection.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
It says you can't just pee in it, it will know the difference. Don't these people know that SOMEONE will figure out the right chemical makeup and make urea worthless? HAHA

Then 1 or more of our inventive friends will figure out a work around to this thing. ( Urea Delete? ) If it was made by man it can be copied and/or defeated.

Glad I love my truck. I actually looked up parts for mine and I think I could completely rebuild it to better than brand new for about half the cost of a new truck. Only way they can get around that is to make us all.............never mind, I am not about to jinx us all by even finishing that sentence.

yep.. don't say it.. It would be like takin guns from us.. i would bury mine somewhere HAHAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14