This is SOOO FREAKY!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Mrs TG's brother-in-law was the worlds biggest :packers fan.
He went all the way to Dallas for the Super Bowl, with no tickets, just so he could watch the game on TV in the parking lot.

About 6 months ago, he he passed away unexpectedly in his sleep. His remains were cremated. A couple of months later, some family members went on a Lambeau Field tour, and clandestinely spread his ashes there on the field.

Today while watching the Packers/ Rams game on TV, his widow's brother and wife saw him at the game on TV!!! Not once, but twice. First wearing a number 21 Packer jersy and again wearing number 12.

Add to that the Packers are undefeated at 6-0. Hmmmmmmmmm--

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
And what had they been smoking? LOL
Doug

Nothing

Lately that is!! :lmao

While I have never knowingly seen a spirit or ghost, Mrs TG has on several occasions. She has seen them from time to time over the years of working in hospitals and veterans homes.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yea the Ford gods are messin with him haha. I believe in ghosts but have never seen or experienced them. My gf has takin some pics with weird spirit stuff in them.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
:lmao

Man TG has flipped for sure. First he's gonna buy a chebby and now this...

LOL!!!

FWIW, I haven't seen Mrs TG's brother-in-law, just other family members have seen him. So :tounge:tounge

Mrs TG is telling me I have to record the next Packer home game so we can watch for her late B.I.L.

I'll say this about him, I guess he doesn't have any problems getting into those sold-out Packer games now!! :lmao:lmao

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I'm not surprised.
I've heard of some freaky sh*t going on in that region, seen some first hand..

For those un-aware, that is Algonquin country. Ojibwa, to be exact. The Ojibwa's have passed down stories for generations of omnipotent beings.

Paranormal investigators even call it the "Ojibwa Triangle" and it runs roughly from Ironwood to Green Bay to the Soo and back...

Personally, my experiences in the Triangle have been limited to orbs following me in the woods, but people have stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up...

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Sounds fun! I've been watchin some of those ghost shows on cable. I dont know if they are believable or not.

Fine69

Reaction score
I'm not surprised.
I've heard of some freaky sh*t going on in that region, seen some first hand..

For those un-aware, that is Algonquin country. Ojibwa, to be exact. The Ojibwa's have passed down stories for generations of omnipotent beings.

Paranormal investigators even call it the "Ojibwa Triangle" and it runs roughly from Ironwood to Green Bay to the Soo and back...

Personally, my experiences in the Triangle have been limited to orbs following me in the woods, but people have stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up...

Orbs following you in the woods? Thats enough to make you shat yer pants huh?:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg