This means war!

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have the ford alarm unit buildin and my deck has survived so far. But I don't have the Ford unit its an aftermaket that cost $400 to replace, and the GPS unit is seperate, I am sure it will stay in if theaf decide to get the deck.

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have the system described in my signiture. Unit is around 400, It is capable of playing TV/CD/DVD/SD/USB/MP3/Rear Cam. Cameras are around 35, the GPS seperate unit is included. I bought a roof 7" monitor and I can have the GPS display while the radio/TV unit is independent. The GPS unit can load different Programs including Music. It came with Route 66 and now I use the program that my portable GPS uses, its Nav2Go. I plan my trips on the portable in the house and then load the SD card in my truck Unit for use. I also have a boosted TV Arial with the package. All units are from Hongkong and they both use 2G SD Cards and similar operating software. I am a senior so the unit seem to be realy good, what can you expect of MP3 recordings. And since thieves are looking for Pioneer models. Mine says Innovatek and the GPS unit is Samsun with no name showing, roof monitor has no name neither.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
I have the system described in my signiture. Unit is around 400, It is capable of playing TV/CD/DVD/SD/USB/MP3/Rear Cam. Cameras are around 35, the GPS seperate unit is included. I bought a roof 7" monitor and I can have the GPS display while the radio/TV unit is independent. The GPS unit can load different Programs including Music. It came with Route 66 and now I use the program that my portable GPS uses, its Nav2Go. I plan my trips on the portable in the house and then load the SD card in my truck Unit for use. I also have a boosted TV Arial with the package. All units are from Hongkong and they both use 2G SD Cards and similar operating software. I am a senior so the unit seem to be realy good, what can you expect of MP3 recordings. And since thieves are looking for Pioneer models. Mine says Innovatek and the GPS unit is Samsun with no name showing, roof monitor has no name neither.

what model numbers? that sounds like a great setup

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64