thoughts on intake elbows

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
hey guys was just browsing the internet wishing i had money laying around to play with the truck a little and was looking at the intake elbows. i know i have seen a few people running the afe ones on here but havent really payed attention if anyone was running the banks. as usual the banks is more$$$ so i guess i would like to see whos running a product of this type and pro's con's and anything else worth while. thanks-cody

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I have a Banks intake elbow. Bought the whole Banks Bundle about 3.5 years ago.

Been working well for me. It is a bunch of coin if you buy it by itself. Not something I would do today for that much money.

F250 FTW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does banks have a significant difference from lets say an accufab or any other brand?

vjarman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i just purchased my 04 f250 from the dealership i work at and i know the previous owner, he installed the Banks Big Hoss kit and it has the hi ram intake. it is really nice, better power and mpgs! it is alot of money but i think in the long run its worth it.

BIGMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intake

Hello, In August I installed the CFM smallmouth on my F-350 6.0 and I been pleased with it

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
I'm looking@getting the less expensive ($130.)one from aaronmlarson(seller on ebay)from Utah. It looks just as aerodynamic? (or more so) than all the others. I hope I'm making the right choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58