Throttle position.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Why does it seem that I get more go juice if I give only about half throttle? Is it just my head playing tricks on me or is it something to do with the TPS voltage?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Mine seems to have more gitty-up at half throttle when my chip is on high. With the chip on low putting it to the wood seems to give a little more.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could also be that your exceeding the output of the HPOP and actually losing power. Thats not the first time I've heard of this complaint.

Usually works out that the chip is demanding more from the HPOP, Injectors, fuel pressure than the truck can supply.

Hence, more upgrades.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
It could also be that your exceeding the output of the HPOP and actually losing power. Thats not the first time I've heard of this complaint.

Usually works out that the chip is demanding more from the HPOP, Injectors, fuel pressure than the truck can supply.

Hence, more upgrades.
Wouldnt I be setting a code for HPO then? This isnt a new problem since the BDP's have been installed either, it was noticeable with the soick injectors as well..... I havent tried wetting it back to normal PCM programming, but it is noticable in both the tow and extreem mode. It also seems to have better get up and go in the tow mode as opposed to the extreem mode.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could also be exceeding your fuel pressure. There is no code for fuel pressure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58