Ticked off.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
las year at Fair, someone backed into the r/r door and box-side... nice big smush & crease...
it's still there...

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all about consideration and taking responsibility for actions that do harm to others and their property. Back in the day,,, we would give people attitude adjustments when needed, and there were a lot less repeat offenders.

At one of the campgrounds in Oklahoma, this dumbokie "I think that is one word.. was mowing by our 5th wheel, without a grass catcher, and I heard ping, ping as rocks were hitting our RV. I went outside and explained why he should not be doing it, and he left. About an hour later, he was using a weed eater and was about to hit our $800 VUCube, when I had to again explain to him that the thin plastic would be ruined by his weed eater.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
He continued mowing by other RVs... :dunno

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
It could be worse, I suppose. My buddies entire tailgate was stolen a few nights ago off his Dodge 2500. Truck is 2 tone Khaki and Blue, and his pride and joy. People just suck sometimes.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be worse, I suppose. My buddies entire tailgate was stolen a few nights ago off his Dodge 2500. Truck is 2 tone Khaki and Blue, and his pride and joy. People just suck sometimes.

We need stronger penalties for thievery. Steal once, loose one hand, steal twice loose the other hand. I think thievery would come to a screeching halt.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So very true....Nice car Bush...

Thats a nice Mercedes Don.

thanks guys ! that one isnt our actual car...but its the exact model
and color...ours is in the shop being repainted...25 year old car paint
was lookin' kinda "beat"....the intended use is that its gonna be a
the KIDS "shared" car for them to run back and forth to school etc
when they start driving late this summer.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a great car Bush, been wanting one myself for awhile now. I can feel your pain about the dents Max, I am at the hospital here at least once, usually twice to three times a day and it seems I find a new ding or paint rub from some inconsiderate SOB every week. I told my wife to look down the side of the truck one day and she couldn't believe the dings in the truck. good thing is they are all low, think I will have the bedliner stuff sprayed down low once I am done with the hospital stuff.

edit: I realize that exact car in the picture is not yours but I have wanted a Mercedes turbo diesel for quite awhile, ever since I rode in a German Mercedes taxi cab when i was stationed there from 93-96.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14