photos Time to hop in the Gator and get some work done.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
How cute. I had to go to the local John Deere parts store last week to get a new
fuel filter bowl for our JD 455 lawn mower and my 4yo son went with me.

They had a Power Wheels Gator in the show room and he fell in love with it.
Needless to say, we didn't leave with one. He does have a Power Wheels JD tractor with the front end loader and trailer that he rides everyday.

Reaction score
I wanted to get my son one of those. But he is outgrowing things too quickly. I cannot beleive how tall he has gotten since I left. I think he is going to shake my hand instead of giving me a hug when I get home.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
you can tell he is going to be a hard worker when he grows up, he has that serious look on his face. i showed my mom, who has no more "babies" and misses those days, she couldnt stop laughing.

more importantly.....back when i had a powerwheels (Bigfoot) there was a resistor that you could unplug and get it to go from the slow 3 mph to a break neck 5mph. also, does the bed on that thing dump?

i need one of those to bring parts back to my bay at work, its a long walk.

Reaction score
He also has the same Bigfoot. We had to replace the motors in it becuase if thier age. but it stays broke down. Yep, that thing has a dump bed on it, I think. It is perfect for when he wants to "help".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14