Tinted my windows!!!

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
they all look good:)

i need to get the truck done too.

we had the charger tinted 2 weeks ago, major difference, black limo on the 3 back windows and barely legal (roll down if stopped) on the front

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Mine meters out to 8% on the Front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I have been stopped before for them ;)

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my fronts mached to the factory tint in the back about 15% looks good but is still illegal in NJ. opps everything is illegal in NJ:innocent :cop

Teggleston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thing here is it is illegal to have the windshield done but when you get my age the cops don't bug you. Most all the cop cars and tropper cars have them tinted too. It just gets to damb hot not to have them done. I paid $225 for all my windows and the windshield inmy excursion and $130 all windows including the windshield in the dually's

4wdbeast

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I guess you guys been lucky. Here in Louisiana, I can't get more than 40% in the front and need a legal sticker. I was stopped a while back, between Lafayette and Abbeville, at a known "revenue" center. Only cop there stops me. "Windows look a litlle dark, son". "No, officer, it's officially 40%". He gets a lightmeter out of the truck and 15 minutes later claims I'm at 35%. Get a ticket for $130, have to present the truck to the State Trooper's office WITH TINT REMOVED. It didn't say recheck, but REMOVED...
I'm 50 and was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee...

Bart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14