Question Tire Choice - Mickey Thompson ATZ

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Yeah, i used some online translater, it was supposed to say "Helping" though.

If you convert "Helping the battle for freedom" to Arabic you get "مساعدة المعركه من أجل الحرية" but then when you translate it back to English you get "Assist the battle for freedom". There must not be a Arabic word for "Helping".

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Single, no kids, good job = LOADED :D

Rich is a state of mind. If it is one thing that I have found while making all of this money, it is that money really can't buy you happiness. I envy those who have a great wife, kids, and a life. :(

And right when I want the same thing, another one of my friends goes through a divorce and gets his heart ripped out of him. Then I say "you can keep happiness; I'll take the money!" :D

With that said, I am waiting to hear back from another employer. I got another job over here with a different company, but just waiting for the official email. I wish they would hurry the hell up :rant

BTW, i will be home in a few weeks. I am shooting for July 6th.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rich is a state of mind. If it is one thing that I have found while making all of this money, it is that money really can't buy you happiness. I envy those who have a great wife, kids, and a life. :(

And right when I want the same thing, another one of my friends goes through a divorce and gets his heart ripped out of him. Then I say "you can keep happiness; I'll take the money!" :D

With that said, I am waiting to hear back from another employer. I got another job over here with a different company, but just waiting for the official email. I wish they would hurry the hell up :rant

BTW, i will be home in a few weeks. I am shooting for July 6th.

True, words. I'm wouldn't give up my "poor" life for anything. :)

Give a shout when you get back. We need to get together again, soon.:sweet

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Give a shout when you get back. We need to get together again, soon.:sweet

I would like to do something on the 12th or 13th of July. I am in the process of buying some stuff for the truck (leveling kit, rims/tires, bigger fuel tank) and doing a mod day so to speak. :dunno

And my cobra is being delivered today or tomorrow. :D
dancenana.gif

Thanks for the good wishes from everyone else. We haven't had any mortar attacks lately (knocks on wood) so that is good. :cool:

-Mike

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
And my cobra is being delivered today or tomorrow. :D
dancenana.gif

Update... Being delivered in a few hours :sly

For those who dont know what the color Mystichrome is, it is a BASF paint (marketed by Dupont, because they have a bigger more marketable name) that changes color from green, purple, and blue. The seats and sections of the steering wheel also change the same colors. Only 1,050 were made, half couple and half convertable.

It has just under 50,000 miles (I wanted higher miles for a lower price) and only 500rwhp.

*EDIT* I also wanted to add that ford made a Mystic (not Mystichrome) Cobra back in 96 that used the same colors just different shades. The green they used is actually from the same ink that they make the green US dollar bills in. It is VERY hard to get ahold of the paint due to this reason.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58