Toe Mirror Parts Availability

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Daryl is correct the only pieces available are the backs and the glass. And the glass was only recently.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
Daryl is correct the only pieces available are the backs and the glass. And the glass was only recently.
Dale is the mirror glass available without the black plastic backing as I have the backing but need the mirror glass to glue/epoxy to it.

:thanks
Bill

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I belive the new mirror comes with the backing *AND* new posts. Pretty much you just pull the old mirror out, posts and all, and slide the new one in.

DO NOT pull the MOTOR posts out tho. They go thru a rubber seal first to protect the motor, and if you pull the posts OUT of the seal, well, its a @#$@!$% to get the back in again. Dont ask how I know.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
I belive the new mirror comes with the backing *AND* new posts. Pretty much you just pull the old mirror out, posts and all, and slide the new one in.

DO NOT pull the MOTOR posts out tho. They go thru a rubber seal first to protect the motor, and if you pull the posts OUT of the seal, well, its a @#$@!$% to get the back in again. Dont ask how I know.
I picked up what was left over from Chinookman's pass mirror from an owl tag but the backing,posts and motors all survived.

Looks like I may have to drop by a Glass and Mirror shop to get the mirror cut :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58