Tony Wildman Web site?

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to order a tony chip but their website says due to medical reasons orders will be delayed. I just wanted to know if anyone knew how long this had been this way, I understand medical emergencies as well as anyone but I wanted to get me a chip before my 1600 mile trip coming up . I bought a Diablo Sport Predator as was not impressed and sold it for a loss after only one week and Im torn between Tony and Jody ?

JRJ04

Reaction score
From what I understand, you cannot go wrong with either one. I have yet to hear a bad thing about either of them. I think it ultimately comes down to what your needs are...both of them are gonna get the job done.

I cannot speak for TW, but I can say that the DP Tuner is the 3rd chip Ive owned (had a superchips and diablo before) and it is the last one I'll own. Jody has been OUTSTANDING and I am completely satisfied.

good luck!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Tony's daughter has had some medical issues for about the last 4 or 5 months, pretty serious stuff from what I understand.

He is still doing chips, but I don't know about any back-ups or delays.

You may just try sending him an email to see if he can do one for you.

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, Im thinking bout trying a TS chip and if i dont like it I can get Tony to reburn it later

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think im getting a good deal , $235 for a 6 position shipped to my door. Is that a steal?

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
tony's site has been like that for quite some time but everytime i have sent and email he has replied within a day and he's never not answered the phone like they said i would go ahead and just let Tony do it and be done with it that way you save the money you will shell out later and you know that you are satisfied plus custom is better that a cookie cutter tune

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$235 is a pretty good deal, to get a chip from tony that has 6 programs on it will be just under $500 right now. The big difference is down the line if you by the chip from tony now your reprograms will be free, otherwise you're in for $150 every time you send him your chip. How that impacts you will depend heavily upon what you plan to do with your truck in the future.

Having driven with the standard TS tunes and Tony's tunes I can't with a clear conscience tell you that the TS tunes are on the same level. My GF even noticed the difference and she has no interest in vehicles except to get her from point A to B.

dmd

Reaction score
Tony's daughter is doing MUCH better now.....

I have his chip, the power is great on all settings..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58