Too much fun

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
I ran into an old buddy now that I am in Houston and I naturally had to show him my truck. I fired it up for him and let him hear that raspy 5" exhaust. When it was time to leave he asked me to get on it so he could hear how it sounded....and being the law abiding citizen that I am, I just could not oblige....NOT! So I pulled out of the parking lot with the Attitude set on level three and proceeded to blast down the access road at breakneck speed with tires squealing, no less. When I spoke to him a few days later he told me "there is something inherently wrong when a diesel can fly that far that fast and even spin the tires!" He is an engineer, so I bet he does his homework to see that it can be done....and it is not only a blast but a kick in the pants too!
Now if I can only pull second gear rubber.......?
:burnit

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yahbutt................ if you can impress them with #3, then that means 5 will rock thier world. :sweet

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
"5"

I thought I would wait until he actually takes a ride with me. I want to see the look on his face when he is prying his eyeballs out of the back of his head!:roflmao

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Since your friend is an engineer, compare a diesel truck to a bumblebee. HUH you say? Think of this. Any engineer will tell you that a bumblebee cannot fly due its wings being of insufficient size to generate lift for its weight. But of course the bumblebee, not being an engineer, does not know this, so he goes ahead and flies anyway.:D The same goes with diesel trucks. EVERYONE knows that diesels are supposed to be slow and plodding beasts. But our trucks, when we drive them, do not know this, so they smoke hot rods and ricers anyway.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14