;()
Reaction score
Nothing fancy in mine,

Just
-xtra oil
-xtra coolant
-xtra fuel additive
-Funnels
-electric trouble bag w/ 2 multimeter, every size of every style fuse, cables, battery charger/tester
-xtra trailer lights
-old plastic oil & fuel covers from under the hood in case I have a problem with a bypass filter line.
-Lots of ratchet tie downs and bungees
-1 tool kit from hell
-1 electrical connectors kit
-1 map gas torch
-1 wood splitting axe
-1 shovel
-1 tree trimmer/ lopper
-bag of impact sockets/ gun/ air ratchet/

You can never bee too prepared. Nobody has ever said to me, "Hey, do you have a _______ I can borrow" while traveling and I've said no. I need a second box just so I can get a air comp and tank.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing fancy in mine,

Just
-xtra oil
-xtra coolant
-xtra fuel additive
-Funnels
-electric trouble bag w/ 2 multimeter, every size of every style fuse, cables, battery charger/tester
-xtra trailer lights
-old plastic oil & fuel covers from under the hood in case I have a problem with a bypass filter line.
-Lots of ratchet tie downs and bungees
-1 tool kit from hell
-1 electrical connectors kit
-1 map gas torch
-1 wood splitting axe
-1 shovel
-1 tree trimmer/ lopper
-bag of impact sockets/ gun/ air ratchet/

You can never bee too prepared. Nobody has ever said to me, "Hey, do you have a _______ I can borrow" while traveling and I've said no. I need a second box just so I can get a air comp and tank.

Ditto Scot ;tu

Except I carry some assorted Dunnage and have an O/B air comp, w/50' hose reel, bolt cutters.... and a 20K tow strap.

And like you: To Date.. I havent had a "Break-down" that I couldn't git me, or Anyone Else.. out of.

I like that.

Joe

Oh.. Spare I/C boots/clamps, fuel & oil filters and a Serp belt too.

Last edited:

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
I'm the same way all my friends make fun of me for the amount of stuff i have in my trruck..some of them dont get the concept of me not living close to town and the amount of time i spend awayfrom the house for work etc so i m not getting stuck somewhere and not have what i need not to mention im an eagle scout and thats our motto "be prepared"...the funny thing is how many times they wind up needing my help or things out of my truck i could probably have retired withthe amount of stuff ive given to people

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58