comment Top up your TANKS !

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be a good price for bio? I wish I could make my own but I dont have the space at my house, and the kits are expensive.

considering what its made from...WASTE...it shouldnt cost
NEAR what natural resources cost...after theyre 'discovered', pumped,
transported, refined, transported AGAIN and then SOLD !

aggitator

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
considering what its made from...WASTE...it shouldnt cost
NEAR what natural resources cost...after theyre 'discovered', pumped,
transported, refined, transported AGAIN and then SOLD !

Bio Diesel you by at the pump is made of new oils not waste oils. ADM is one of the biggest producers of B100. Made of 100% new oils....Just my $.02:CRAZY

Bud

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
You cant win a battle like this.
"One of the interesting things about American politics is, those who are screaming the loudest for increased production from Saudi Arabia are the very same people who are the fighting the fiercest against domestic exploration, against the development of nuclear power and against expanding refining capacity"

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm still able to get an unknown blend of bio for $3.75. It's been that price for a little over a month. I'm not sure when its going to go up but I do know that it will stay at least $0.20 cheaper than the other stuff. At least I've found one good reason for still being in the navy.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
You cant win a battle like this.
Quote:
"One of the interesting things about American politics is, those who are screaming the loudest for increased production from Saudi Arabia are the very same people who are the fighting the fiercest against domestic exploration, against the development of nuclear power and against expanding refining capacity"

NIMBY to the Nth power... :watchout

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58