Question torque converter

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
I'am thinking of putting in a bts torque converter and valve body and leaving the rest of the tranny stock. Is this a good idea or bad i can fill the converter slip when i start pulling the hills with my trailer on but if i kickoff the od it will go away. I need some in put on this. 2003 F350 with 7.3

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
i'am going to call brian this week and talk to him see what he think's. Iwould like to buy a whole new tranny but will have to see. rammertide07 the garret turbo is it the new ball bearing GT38R turbo how is it over the stock turbo. Thanks for the reply

dpantazis

Reaction score
the BTS valve body is the shift kit.

when you talk to brian make SURE that you tell him which chip and tunes you have. he will build the valve body to accommodate the programming of the chip settings.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
That is good info i have a ts with ts tune's going to pull this week and send to wildman for his tunes thanks for heads up.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'am going to call brian this week and talk to him see what he think's. Iwould like to buy a whole new tranny but will have to see. rammertide07 the garret turbo is it the new ball bearing GT38R turbo how is it over the stock turbo. Thanks for the reply

Its not an upgrade. I just had to replace the turbo because the factory one whent out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg