Tranny's

97 CREWCAB

OBS RULES!
Reaction score
Who builds the best E4OD out there? I've seen a few BTS's and ATS's out there. Need one for towing and daily driving. Any on the East coast?:thanks

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Through the years, Ive very rarely come across anything bad on the BTS trannies (and when something does manage to go bad, he backs it up). I do recall hearing about some bad experiences with the ATS units. Cheers!

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
well ats does put a 3 year 100,000 mile parts and labor warranty on thier trannys which is more than i can say for most

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crewcab, I would like to say Welcome. Think you will like it here with a good group of PSD gearheads. I know you live a long ways from Lead Hill, Arkansas
but I think you will find what your looking for when it comes to E4ODS at Brians. I have a friend who will not let anyone but Brian work on his truck.
Hope this helps.:sweet :sweet
http://www.brianstruckshop.com/index.html

97 CREWCAB

OBS RULES!
Reaction score
Thanks WD, I am leaning towards a BTS. It seems that His is the most popular between the 2 sites(TDS). I know my in line cooler is stopped up so which one would you recomend? I've also seen a few in the pages of the Power Stroke Registery. Dont know if bigger is better or not.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yeap, I have had my BTS for a while!( going on like 3 years now)

It is like Night and Day! :)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BTS hands down, theres a new kid on the block in SoCal goes by the name of John Woods and I have heard nothing but good about him, he's supposedly the west coast rival to BTS. I've herad to many bad things about AYS to even want to consider them. Jon Richter is also a helluva tranny fixer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58