trans manual

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
I need the trans manual for the zf 5spd, I got the 6 speed one form a guy on here but I can't seem to find it. anybody have I can print out on pdf? the one for the 6 spd was a really good one from ford. thanks lee

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Hey Bro ...... long time since we hooked up, I may have one for the 5 speed as I have the full set of books for the 99. including the Gas trucks which had a 5speed I believe. If I can find them I'll loan em to ya..... I think book rate is around a buck or two. Is the rig down rite now?... if so I may be able to talk you through what it is that you are trying to do..... if you have already split the case you will need some Special service tools to remove gears, syncro and the like, in particular a gear heater. a true PIA tranny for any do-it-yourselfer. However you can split, and change seals and some of the o rings and C-clips.

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
when i needed a service manual for the tremec 3650 in my mustang, i googled it....and found one on pdf.!!! now its saved to my desktop, and if i ever need it i can pull it up.

i dont know the exact model of your tranny, but a quick google search got me a few different zf 5 speed service manuals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58