trans tourqe question

BigDaveZJ

uber noob
Reaction score
Not trying to interrupt the thread but if anyone is looking for a good price on a new 6.0L cooler, I just bought one last week from ConquestAutoParts.com for $269 ($281 delivered). Only took 2 1/2 days USPS. Other vendors were anywhere from about $320 - $400 without delivery. Check them out if you're looking. ;tu

You sure that's the right URL? Just went there to look for one and there's nothin.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sorry
Oops, my goof! It's just conquestauto.com (not "conquestautoparts.com"). I edited the previous post to fix it. Once you get to the site, type in 6.0L transmission cooler in the search field and it will take you to the right page. Here's some more info:
====================

SKU: 5C3Z-7A095-CB

New Power Stroke Transmission Cooler 7.3L 6.0L OEM F150 F250 F350 Power Stroke powerstroke excursion
SKU: 5C3Z-7A095-CB

$269.00

Brand New Genuine Ford Company external transmission cooler for any Ford Super Duty truck (F250, F350, F450, F550, or Excursion) with: Torqshift automatic transmission and a 6.0L Diesel engine. The Ford part number is 5C3Z-7A095-CB Measurements are 23" X 13.5" X 1.25".

Buy With Confidence
This is an original equipment OEM Item. This is the exact part sold at the new car dealership, only at a much lower price. You can be confident when buying from us, that your part will not be an aftermarket imitation or a cheap imported item.

Warranty Information | Return Policy

This product is in stock. This will arrive at your adress in 3-7 business days of order date.
Sorry Overnight and 2 day shipping are not available

==========================================
I also found a good source for the Magnefine in-line filter if you need to replace or install one. $15 plus $4.80 shipping. Dealer wanted $57, most other sites were $30 plus shipping.

Magnefine Filters--Online Order Form

Last edited:

big bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
magafine filter

just read ur thread and i never have ever seen one or heard of it until i read ur thread. how does this puppy work??? by the looks of things u screw onto the filter and then onto ur block. does this also clean the soot out 2 or just the metal particles????:dunno thanks for the info,good article

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make two types. One is the Force Field which is a pre-filter that screws on to your oil filter and I believe just pulls out the magnetic particles. The in-line transmission filter idoes the same thing in your transmission line and it looks like they use them for power steering too. Mine was put on originally when I had Ford install a reman tranny a few years back. Says to change them after about 30,000 miles. I also noticed it says if the in-line trans filter starts to clog, it automatically starts bypassing that part of the filter so it doesn't affect flow of fluid. Seems like a pretty good idea to get the particles out of the system.;tu

Follow the link and check out the background info on their site. Has a lot more info on how they actually work.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58