Transmission issue

Mike cunneen

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Having transmission issue had it rebuilt 2 years ago, now I'm having shifting issues just replaced the TCM and still having same issue it goes 1-2-3-5-od will not go into fourth gear. I have around 4500.00 in the transmission and nobody can figure out the problem. Any help would be highly appreciated thank you

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it shifts into the gears that work is it a hard shift or a normal shift? Has anyone drained the fluid to see what's in the pan?

Mike cunneen

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Having transmission issue had it rebuilt 2 years ago, now I'm having shifting issues just replaced the TCM and still having same issue it goes 1-2-3-5-od will not go into fourth gear. I have around 4500.00 in the transmission and nobody can figure out the problem. Any help would be highly appreciated thank you
When it shifts into the gears that work is it a hard shift or a normal shift? Has anyone drained the fluid to see what's in the pan?
It shifts normal and yes the pan has been drained. Only time it shifts hard is after it acts up like its switches from neutral to drive probably 3-4 times then when I stop and go to take off again it feels like a stall converter goes to 3500 rpm then launches hard then runs great for awhile no specific time period just later. Driving me nuts, mileage has dropped from almost 28 hwy to 19-20 any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Chrisrmg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 6.4. How are you getting 28 mpg? Or even 19-20 would be nice. I'm getting 11.2 city and 12-13 hwy. Sorry I cant add input on your issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr