tried to clean up an eyesore...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dunno, JMHO but the Greasy, Grimy guts and Rusted Tailpipes under ANY Vehicle has always been a Pet Peeve of mine. It makes a real nice, clean shiny Ride look Unfinished.

I've spray painted the Tailpipe on my SD with some 1200*, Krylon Barbeque Black paint, all the way to the BTM. Also re-paint the Rear end, front and rear wheel wells and spring sets once/twice a year and wipe them down when I wash my truck. Done & Do the same on the wife's WindStar.

A bit Anal to some and maybe impossible with a Work Truck. But I get a lot of :sweet , at Stop lights and.. "NICE TRUCK".. hollered across the occasional parking lot. Makes me :D & :) . I like that.

I'm Fussy (and proud) 'bout my "BIG BUTT" Dually. :roflmao :roflmao

z71... That looks Real Good. You DID clean up an Eyesore.

Last edited:

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I get a lot of :sweet , at Stop lights and.. "NICE TRUCK".. hollered across the occasional parking lot. Makes me :D & :) . I like that.

I love that feeling. I was chattin with an old guy at the light because he loved the OBS body style. He couldn't believe it was in good shape for around the motor city. :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love that feeling. I was chattin with an old guy at the light because he loved the OBS body style. He couldn't believe it was in good shape for around the motor city. :D

I hear ya. Got that feeling this past weekend at an RV park. Guy'n his wife were walk'n the dog.. Passed by'n said: Must be nice.. ta drive a Brand New Dually! I did'nt Go There with him.. just gave'm the :sweet .. he returned it. What It's All About. :thumbs

:D :) Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58