Trip is over....

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE it when that happens Max (and it happens alot on hills). I like to give'm the 2 fingers Up.. forward tilt of the hand too.. as I pass by.

Betcha we've stayed at the RV park yer at. Between I-80'n the Tracks ? Neat little town Chappell, where Cabela's got started, IRC.

Anyway.. Good to hear the Max's are getting rested up.

Be Safe.

:sweet

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles, Maxtor. Hopefully it will go as well as it can. The Good Lord and I aren't exactly on speaking terms, but I'll throw a prayer out there for the niece and travel mercies for you and your wife. Too bad, I was really looking forward to meeting you folks and getting together. Keep the shiny side up, and best of luck to you and the family.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys;

I had always thought that the Cummins was more powerful than the Powerstroke.... Well all I can say is none has passed us going up hill, pulling the same size 5er, and we have passed many of them.

We are now in Rawlins Wyoming... i am tired so will cut this short. Next stop is Salt Lake City, then Elko Nevada. The night at Chappell was not a good one, there was a train going past blasting their horn every 15 minutes all night. :rant

Oh well....:dunno

mwalls54

Tex
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had to cut your trip short. Since i am always on travel with work i am always affraid of a phone call like that. Hopefully everything will be ok and you all have a safe trip to reno.

that is one good thing about the powerstroke is it has the power to pull. It just dont get the best gas milage when pulling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim