trouble codes

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Correct you are Crumm, only posted NAPA's link to show price, someone had mentioned that it was only about 5 bux less than Ford, and that didnt sound right to me. Also, NAPA is right down the street from most everybody, so if it was a "gotta have it right now" item then there it is.

I posted that...my NAPA must be making some $$$.:dunno

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
I posted that...my NAPA must be making some $$$.:dunno

I'd take a printout from NAPA online in to your local NAPA and when they wanted to charge you an arm and a leg, show them the online pricing.:sweet

250stroker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Uhm,,,Excursions do not have GPRs. They have the GPCMs. If you are getting codes for both side circuits, then the GPCM is bad. :sorry

doug young

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey boys, since we are talking rouble codes i would like to add mine if thats ok.
p1211
p1212

found something on the internet about ICP sensor fault and ICP pressure too high or low. can you help? not sure if these are right and what is ICP?

thank for letting me piggy back on this thread

doug

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Doug,

ICP is the injection control pressure sensor. Its located on the left head towards the front. For one reason or another you had either low or high pressure in the high pressure oil system on the truck.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Doug,

Its doubtful that it was something that you did unless you recently worked on the high pressure system, such as the IPR valve or did injector work where you may have drained the oil rails.

It can be caused by bad orings on your IPR valve or a sticky IPR valve. But you will usually get a rough idle or poor performance with this condition.

Mike

doug young

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mike, i havent worked on anything along those lines. so is there anything i can check? this is really a new one for me and i am totally lost. first of all, i dont even know what these sensors and regulators do, so you will have to really spell it out for me.

doug

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Doug,

Is it running rough, dieing on you or are you experiencing some other type of problem with it? What led you to pull the codes? SES light illuinated? When you clear the code, does it come back?

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58