Help Needed Truck Advise Needed

jflaig

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, but I have never broken a promise. The truck is running great, I have put about 9K miles on the truck since I got it and I already want another one to add to my collection. I have attached a picture below of her with a new set of KMC XD Endure wheels and 35" tires. I am still debating about what exhaust I want and am looking forward to doing a least a leveling kit when if gets warm again. I am glad that I took all of your advice and purchased my truck even though my girlfriend thinks that I like my truck more than her. I hope that all of your trucks are running great and that life is treating you well. Expect me to be more active in the near future and I am finally in a position where I can settle down a little bit. I hope to hear from all of you soon and please tell me what you think of my truck, good or bad, I am a man, I can take it! Thanks again for everything!

Joe

IMG_0324.jpg

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Nice Find, very clean looking truck for 7K & change :sweet

Joe

Last edited:

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal to me, 2 years ago I bought one just like yours w/100,000 less for 10,000 doll. more. I would have bought it too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58