Truck Guage Question

`08 Blue Crew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A while back I remember a digital gauge that showed EGT Temp, Tranny Temp and I think Water Temp in a single rectangular unit. I don't recall the manufacturer.

Does anyone know if that still exists and who manufacturers it?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
A while back I remember a digital gauge that showed EGT Temp, Tranny Temp and I think Water Temp in a single rectangular unit. I don't recall the manufacturer.

Does anyone know if that still exists and who manufacturers it?

Edge insight? Its a programmer. I dont know much about the programmers. Bet someone else knows. Im only guessing at this answer.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Edge Insight is just a gauge monitor that reads OBDII databus signals and displays from 1 to many engine parameters depending on how you customize your screen. Edge also make a similar unit that is also a programmer. I have the old-style Insight and have been very happy with it. The newer color screen (Insight CTS?) is suppose to be really nice.

Edge Products| Categories

Several others make similar databus gauge displays too.

Last edited:

Odie1969

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the edge insight cts. I really like it. I can see up to 8 digital readouts at once. the only down side for me is I have to buy a egt probe, But I hear the newer trucks have the probe built in from factory so that is read on the obdII. Also edge makes accessories to go with the cts like a back up camera. so you can use the screen as a monitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58