Truck tool boxes

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well finally bought a box for my truck. Tractor supply had the best price on a tool box. Its the TSC brand but made by Deezee. I made sure the locks worked on it before I took it. Its aluminum diamond plated. Its their slim one since I didnt want a full size cross over since I do have stacks in my truck. Its only 12" or 13" wide. My main question is it didnt come with those trays that normally come in some boxes. Is there a place I can buy a few trays to keep smaller items in? Maybe somethin at walmart will work or somethin? Any other lil tricks or improvements you've made to your truck box to make it more useful??

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I would look at the maker of the tool box, DeeZee. Check out their website for that tray.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made my own tray. The one that came with it was basically useless, size wize, for things I grab most often.

Made it out of 3/8 plywood, sanded it.. sealed it with Thompsons.. painted it black, Eyeballed/measured the bin sizes it [needed] to have.. for the tools and stuff I routinely use.

Also made a bin below it.. to the same measurements.. for bigger/taller stuff I carry and use often.

Works Great. Very little "Dig'n" for that Thingy I need. :dunno

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58