DSC00177.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

I can't wait for the leveling kit and my new wheels/tires.... :sly

newt92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always wanted to see what a white Dakota painted on a tailgate looked like! Truck looks SWEET! I have a black Grand Marquis, its sharp clean but in the time between you clean it up and the time you drive to show it off its covered in dust!:rant Oh well, like I said SWEET MAN!:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Looks nice and clean Rusty.

So let me understand this, you have already put on some new tires and wheels, and now the stock OEM's are back on, and your awaiting some MORE new tires and wheels?

I think I missed something.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I really love how it shines!

Stephen, to answer your question. This truck came with the uh, shall we say "not so desirable" 18s on it that I quickly ditched for my Moto Metal 951s with 33x13.50-18 ATZs. They were a bit too wide and too much bling for the sinister look I was going for so I sold them and picked up these 20s for the interim and for winter. Then I got a call on Thursday from one of the vendors I deal with saying that XD had just come out with a new wheel. Needless to say, I ordered a set along with a leveling kit for the nose and one ton blocks for the rear to all be installed when I get back from the Chili Bowl race this next weekend! :D

I like to keep everyone guessing....it's what I do :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg